VEGAN SPANISH TORTILLA | Healthy Vegan Recipe | With Potatoes & No Eggs
A very typical and essential recipe from Spain, this vegan Spanish tortilla is really tasty and easy to make. Made with potatoes and absolutely no eggs, it has all the flavor and the texture of this great classical dish of the Spanish cuisine.
Besides, it’s low fat and very healthy!
Let’s see how to make this vegan Spanish tortilla step by step.
Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT down below if this video added you any value.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday!
And sometimes on Tuesday, too!
And don’t forget to visit our website for more about us!
VEGAN SPANISH TORTILLA
– 2 medium Potatoes
– 1 medium Onion
1/2 Red Pepper
7 tbsp Chickpeas flour
14 tbsp Water
1 tbsp Apple vinegar
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tbsp Onion powder
Pepper & Salt at taste
– 1 tsp Kala Namak (black salt of the Himalaya)
1 tbsp smoked Paprika
– Cut the potatoes in small pieces
Cut the onion in not so small pieces
Cut the red pepper in medium to small pieces
Prepare the liquid part by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl
Put the potatoes in a frying pan first, since they take longer to cook
As soon as they get soft and golden add the onion and the red pepper
When the onion gets soft and shiny we’ll put these ingredients in the same bowl where we mixed the liquid part
Now, let’s put it back in the frying pan, and spread all the ingredients as fast as we can
While it start to cook, make sure the edges get round with the help of a spatula
When the shape is all set, let’s cover the frying pan and let it cook for 10 minutos over medium heat
After that, flip it with the help of a plate, put it back in the pan, and let it cook for 10 minutes more
Let it cool down for a while before you cut it
– You can use any kind of vinegar, since this is used only to eliminate the chickpeas flour’s taste
– Cook it over medium heat all the time; don’t rush it or you’ll get everything burnt
– If in the first 10 minutes that side is not well cooked, you can flip it back again and let it cook for another 5 minutes
The black salt of the Himalaya has a taste that is similar to egg, and that’s it is often used in this kind of recipes, although it’s not absolutely necessary.
WHAT WE USE:
** Canon 70D ** amzn.to/2ug18Ye
** RodeLink FM Wireless Filmmaker System ** amzn.to/2i5rarH
** Apple 15″ MacBook Pro ** amzn.to/2v2MhwL
** Apple Magic Mouse 2 ** amzn.to/2w1ivMs
** Apple iPhone 6s Plus ** amzn.to/2wPtbM1
LET’S BE FRIENDS AT:
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
– HOW TO MAKE VEGAN HAM | Gluten-Free Christmas Recipe: youtu.be/9Ioo640NDjo
– CELERY WRAP GLUTEN-FREE | Easy Vegan Recipe: youtu.be/ZMRWRNp9-H8
– HOW TO MAKE REJUVELAC | The Secret to Make Vegan Cheese: youtu.be/ESwOrj8vj-g
– VEGAN BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | Gluten Free & No Eggs Recipe: youtu.be/6kc11yC-7wU
– HOW TO MAKE VEGAN BROWNIES | Chocolate Disaster: youtu.be/bRmwRpVs8IU
– VEGAN CHOCOLATE GRANOLA | How to Make It Crunchy: youtu.be/YzqyhGf7eHA
DISCLAIMER** I am not a nutritionist or doctor. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned. Check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are uncertain about trying out any of the products mentioned in this video.
I do not own the rights to this music. For educational/ entertainment purposes only.