Watch 10 ideas to use recyclables at home and make toys that your kids will love to play with.
1. Number matching game with Curd cups: Use a permanent marker pen and stencil to mark numbers on the back of the cups. Later attach it to a cardboard base. Make another set for matching them up.
2. Learning opposites with an interactive board:
3. Color matching with milk carton caps: I have used foam sheets for the colors
4. Boat from milk carton: Cover milk carton box with old fabric and add few caps to make a small boat.
5. Bear plushie from old dress: This is a very easy way to make plushie since the dress already has all face features. Just cut body, hands, and legs out of the dress and sew around leaving a gap to insert polyfill stuffing. After inserting, sew the rest.
6. Toy monster from cereal box:
7. Flashcards with cardboard: I have cut the animals from a magazine and pasted them on the cardboard cards
8. Shape car parking with cardboard:
9. String instrument toy with cardboard:
10. 3D maze with cardboard:
Thanks for watching! I hope you found them useful. Please like and share it with friends for whom it might be useful.
And subscribe here: