DELICIOUS NEWS FOR VEGANS!
The Complete Official Instant Pot® Cookbook
The Complete Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook is your jam-packed, fully-authorized guide to vegan pressure cooking. Brimming with 101 mouthwatering whole food recipes meant to satisfy every palate, this book also features complete and detailed instructions to help you master vegan pressure cooking.
Filled with useful tips and tricks for vegan pressure cooking, this book shows you how to keep your Instant Pot clean, why pressure cooking is great for vegans, what accessories you need in your kitchen, how to avoid common mistakes, and more.
The Complete Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook includes:
- FRESH AND TASTY RECIPES—From Maple Morning Millet to Chickpea Kale Korma, savor 101 healthy, plant-based vegan recipes—no processed substitutes needed.
- EASY INSTRUCTIONS—Take the guesswork out of vegan pressure cooking with instructions that use exact Instant Pot settings, including the Porridge, Slow Cooker, and Sauté functions.
- MASTER YOUR PRESSURE COOKER—Get the most out of your Instant Pot thanks to feature guides, maintenance instructions, handy shortcuts, and more.
The Complete Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook gives you vegan pressure cooking without the pressure.
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Brandy-Soaked Cheater Cherry Pie
Budget-Friendly | Nut-Free | Soy-Free | Serves 6-8
I’m a big fan of cherry pie. I’m actually a fan of most pies but don’t like to bake, so I don’t partake very often. When I do commit to putting in that level of effort, it is almost always for cherry pie. Until, that is, I decided to become a cheater. I realized that the filling is the easy part, and by combining those delicious cherries with fillo shells from the freezer section of my grocery store, most of the work is already done!
1. In a large bowl, combine the cherries and brandy. Let soak for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. On your Instant Pot, select Sauté Low. When the display reads “Hot,” pour the cherries and whatever liquid is at the bottom of the bowl into the inner pot. Stir in the sugar, cornstarch, salt, and lime juice. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently so nothing burns, until thickened.
3. Let cool for a few minutes before spooning the filling into the fillo shells.
INGREDIENT TIP: Frozen cherries are fine to use; thaw them completely before soaking.
PER SERVING: Calories: 288; Total fat: 3g; Saturated fat: 1g; Sodium: 74mg; Carbs: 61g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 4g
2 pounds cherries, pitted
1/3 cup brandy
2/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
Juice of 1/2 lime
2 (1.9 ounce) boxes mini fillo shells