This beautiful box full of natural, cruelty-free and vegan skincare treats is based around the theme “Protect”. Everything inside has been carefully selected to help protect your skin not only from the sun, but also from environmental stressors and toxins, and ageing. With a value of over £85, this box would make a fantastic self care treat or the perfect gift for a loved one. Inside this box are:
** The Chocolate Cove by Skin Alchemists, RRP £28.
– This amazing scented scrub is based on the belief that a Sea Bath is the “cure all” fro skin ailments and on the rituals of using sea salt to heal and protect, coupled with the idea of a nourishing cocoa drink for your skin.
– The scrub buffs and exfoliates to remove environmental debris and dead skin.
-The raw cacao is rich in antioxidants, high in magnesium, vitamin C, and fatty acid Omega-6, which promote cell repair and rejuvenation.
-Skin Alchemists is a natural skincare company with it’s origins in St. Lucia and based in the UK. They are committed to evolving as a conscious, ethical and responsible business.
** All Natural Mineral Day Cream by Suntribe, RRP £24.99
– This day cream protects against both UVA and UVB rays with SPF20.
– It contains a mineral UV-filter, shown by research to be the safest available UV-filter for both human health and the environment.
– Perfect for everyday use with a light tint and mattifying effect to make the cream blend with your skin tone, so it can replace light coverage makeup as well as creating a protective shield for your skin.
– Suntribe was established over 3 years ago in Sweden by 3 nature lovers who wanted to create sun protection that is safe for nature.
– Their mission is to make sunscreens free from synthetic chemicals and unnecessary ingredients, that are safe and effective for us and safe for the environment as well.
** Strawberry Booster by BYBI, RRP £12
– Made from 100% cold-pressed strawberry seed oil containing Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, which moisturise your skin whilst strengthening and softening it’s surface.
– The ellagic acid in strawberry seed oil is packed full of antioxidants that help to repair skin from damage caused by environmental stressors, including UV rays and pollution.
– By doing this, it helps reduce discolouration, hyper pigmentation and loss of firmness, so skin is soft, bright and healthy.
– BYBI is a UK based natural skincare brand that produces sustainable, clean, vegan and cruelty-free skincare that is effective and affordable.
** Positive Mind Body Oil by Bampton House, RRP £12
– This beautiful oil is supercharged with jojoba, for it’s protective and restorative qualities. It contains vitamin E and B-complex vitamins and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
– The argon oil is rich in antioxidants, to help protect your skin from free radicals that damage healthy skin cells as well as reducing pigmentation and fine lines.
– Bampton House developed out of a need and a passion for natural beauty. All products are vegan, paragon and chemical free and use 100% natural products.
** Peptide Facial Serum by Q + A, RRP £9
– This facial serum contains a number of anti-age technologies that fight and protect against all signs of ageing. This unique water-cased serum encourages fast absorption and leaves your skin with a beautiful youthful glow.
– Pure peptide aids in the process of collagen synthesis, which renews skin and minimises signs of ageing.
– Q + A are a natural, clean and ingredient focussed skincare brand. The use key natural ingredients to give you your best ever complexion.