Today I will show you how I make my deodorants. All three versions are vegan and zero waste friendly. They contain no harmful chemicals and they are all super inexpensive. Have fun!
Here is my newest deodorant recipe: https://youtu.be/m1beec2E8C0
Please take a minute and subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MondbergV…
- Edging scissors: http://amzn.to/2i0kKYT
- Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2ijIGnu
- Tea Trea Oil: http://amzn.to/2hYs6ZF
- Rosemary Oil: http://amzn.to/2iJfxoM
- Mint Oil: http://amzn.to/2ijFFUd
- Baking Soda: http://amzn.to/2iJ7XKS
- Apple cider vinegar: http://amzn.to/2hXHY3q
You might also like those videos:
Watch more up-cycling & zero waste related videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Playlist sewing: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
For you there is now downside using those links, but I will get a small commission, which supports me and my future DIY projects. Thank you!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
BUSINESS & BLOG DIRECTORY - RECENTLY VIEWED
- I wash my hair once every two weeks, with an all-natural product straight from mother earth. How did I go from shampoo junkie to this? Check out the video to find out! Going vegan is a beautiful process. It starts with upwatting what you eat, and ends up revolutionising most other areas of life, too. (Any questions for Chloe? Contact her directly at: http://www.chloedunn.com/contact.html) So, our beauty regimens receive a much-needed overhaul. After all, what we put on our body goes straight into our bloodstream. Add to that the (still Read more...
- We always get asked where are the best vegan places to eat in London. So we decided to spend the entire day cycling ALL OVER LONDON visiting 10 of our favourite vegan restaurants and food spots, and we filmed everything! Watch the video to find out if we made it to the end. Read more...
- Veganism. It’s official. We can no longer assume it’s just for arty thespians, hippy filmmakers or eco warriors. Its Main Stream. It’s everywhere… even Tescos! And in the fashion world ‘Bare Fashion’ are paving the way. Their second fashion show demonstrates the enthusiasm, determination and innovation out there to create animal-friendly style. Read more...
- VAUTE was the first vegan fashion line to appear at New York Fashion Week. In this profile, we follow VAUTE founder Leanne Mai-ly Hilgart as she attempts to grow her business from boutique to global brand without compromising her ethics. Will VAUTE survive for another season? Find out. Learn more about VAUTE: http://utm.io/uNN Read more...